AAMA 501.6 Dynamic Seismic Drift Test
Avenere Cladding LLC subjected 3 NeaCera® Terra-cotta Rainscreen wall assemblies to the rigors of the MEGA-RACK 500 Seismic Test rig at Architectural Testing Inc, in order to get a rating for NeaCera® under the AAMA 501.6 test for Seismic Drift.
The 3 NeaCera® Terra-cotta Rainscreen Solution assemblies that were tested ALL SUCCESSFULLY ACHIEVED THE FULL TEST CYCLE OF 6” GIVING NEACERA® THE HIGHEST POSSIBLE RATING FOR SEISMIC DRIFT UNDER THE AAMA 501.6 TEST RATING SYSTEM.
Does your terracotta system make the grade?
Architectural Testing, Inc. was contracted by Avenere Cladding LLC to perform testing on NeaCera® Terra-cotta Panels and sub-construction for an exterior wall cladding system.
All test results reported herein were obtained through testing in strict accordance with the following test methods:
- ASTM E283: Air Infiltration
- ASTM E330: Uniform Load Deflection Test Pressure
- ASTM E331: Water Resistance Test Pressure
- ASTM E136: Standard Test Method for Behavior of Materials in a Vertical Tube Furnace at 750 degrees celsius
- ASTM C 67-14: Standard Test Method for Sampling and Testing Brick and Structural Clay Tile including:
- Modulus of Rupture
- Compressive Strength
- Water Absorption
- Freeze Thaw
- Dimensional Tolerance
AAMA 501.1 Dynamic Water Resistance Test
RESULTS: No leakage.