Avenere at your Service!
Designing, specifying, detailing, purchasing and installing NeaCera® Terra-cotta Rainscreens for your projects, while relatively simple and straight-forward, still requires a lot of detailed coordination to ensure a speedy, smooth and successful conclusion.
Why work alone, when you can take advantage of a complete Team of dedicated professionals whose only desire is to make the whole process as trouble-free as reasonably possible?
The Production Team will actively involve itself in all aspects of the project and process. From paper to panel, we’ll make sure things go smoothly. We offer an array of Services that is unsurpassed by any other terra-cotta rainscreen supplier:
- Design Assist Services: We offer a full array of Design Assist Services. (Click here for more information.)
- Installation Cost Study Guide (ICSG): Based on individual labor rates, we can produce an ICSG per project. This assists Installers in accurately calculating the cost of installing NeaCera components for their project.
- Product Technician: Upon receipt of an order, a dedicated NeaCera® Representative will be appointed to your project and will be your primary point of contact through to completion.
- Shop Drawings: All project shop drawings are prepared in-house and comprise of at least 2-sets of elevations for both sub-construction and panel layouts, Typical Details and details for such areas as window interface, corner details, etc. and a full Bill of Materials and Cut-List details.
- Quantity Confirmations: Full assistance with establishing required material quantities including material for contingencies, breakage and attic stock.
- Pre-Construction Orientation: With virtually all new orders, we offer a complimentary orientation for 2 in our Baltimore Workshop for Installers prior to panel installation. (Travel and hotel included.)
- Job Site Orientation: A NeaCera® Representative will be on-site at the start of the installation to work with and assist the Installer in the initial phase of “getting started.”
- On-going Project Oversight: The NeaCera® Team is always available to advise on aspects of the project and NeaCera details, status of material scheduling, production, shipping and delivery of material.